Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homemade powedyne Kit build

Originally posted by redfbird99
    wow, you want proof? look at the video.. http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=82977&page=6 I believe post number 56 what is with all the people on this site, this site is becoming plagued with disrespectful jerks just like yourself.
    I was just looking for a little help that was completly on topic for this thread,but youy guy's are the big high rollers that think your bad a$$,thanks for all the help,ide like to see you call me that to my face,loser.I want my ten bucks back:bs:
    1997 RS Ragtop
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 L Limited
    2007 250cc Giovanni Dirt Bike x 2
    2007 200cc Giovanni Beast ATV
    2007 110cc Giovanni Mini Hummer ATV
    The 1997 Camaro Ragtop has been proudly displayed in Super Chevy Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by sweetestCamaroEver
      I was just looking for a little help that was completly on topic for this thread,but youy guy's are the big high rollers that think your bad a$$,thanks for all the help,ide like to see you call me that to my face,loser.I want my ten bucks back:bs:
      I helped ya somewhat but what I was saying was that everything being asked is found through search and also to make a new thread asking new questions on powerdynes instead of having different convo's going in my thread, this thread is about our powerdyne build and how to save money on building your own.

So yea making your own thread is pretty easy and is what you should do instead of hijacking other threads. Oh yea and come to michigan and I will call you a noob to your face. I am not scared of someone that drives a purple car and takes offense when someone tries to help them get their answers the correct way on a forum.

I am done though with this. Back to talking about the build only in this one.
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

You dont even know how to spell POWERDYNE there inbreeder.You probably got that welfare electric blower off ebay. There now that was thread hijacking!! is Powedyne a new company??or do you just have a grade 3 education?
        1997 RS Ragtop
        1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 L Limited
        2007 250cc Giovanni Dirt Bike x 2
        2007 200cc Giovanni Beast ATV
        2007 110cc Giovanni Mini Hummer ATV
        The 1997 Camaro Ragtop has been proudly displayed in Super Chevy Magazine

Comment

Wow, way to be a complete jackass SweetestCamaroEver.

Good work on the car Travis, keep it up :tup: :D
          Last edited by Shodown; 10-14-2007, 12:32 AM.
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

travis shove ur yellow bannana lol........... this is great, some new guy giving everyone a hard time
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

anyone have the pictures where the brackets bolt to? spacer lengths? threaded rod locations? ect? anyone have the demensions? i can print out the drawing on the plotter at school but i need to demension everything. i'll probebly do it myself the old fashioned way. on a mill.

Comment

Originally posted by 1997RSblack
                anyone have the pictures where the brackets bolt to? spacer lengths? threaded rod locations? ect? anyone have the demensions? i can print out the drawing on the plotter at school but i need to demension everything. i'll probebly do it myself the old fashioned way. on a mill.
                pics of the rod/mount locations can be seen on grayman's website in the sticky. Look under the McCanda instructions for pics. One rod comes off of the bottom bolt of the alternator, another replaces a bolt to the left of the oil filter, and the third bracket mounts back on the pass. side using a s bracket shape mount

Comment

is that a loudmouth 1 or 2?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                    is that a loudmouth 1 or 2?
                    loudmouth I is what it is, mean sounding for sure

Comment

:eek: :woot: :omg:

Yea so the firebird has officially been finished and I had to go change my pants before I typed this up. The car is a beast and crazy to drive. 6psi instantly with flashes of 7-8psi. This was on a conservative tune to make sure everything was running correctly.

With the rain we are having right now it made for no traction through the 1-3 gears. So I am pumped to see how it goes on dry pavement. I had to feather it to do michigan u-turns and taking off from lights.

C'mon weather, dry up so we can open it completely up and try it out.

So yea, the build is officially done and the bird is on the roads. Oh yea and that loudmouth exhaust is really really loud while driving it. :)

My brother hasn't drove it yet either, he had to run and get his cell phone fixed before the place closed, he is gonna be one happy man when he gets home.

Comment

congrats on it, any pics do you have ? get that thing on a dyno now
                        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                        1994 Camaro - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

still tweaking the tune some more with hptuners, and waiting for rain to stop to do some open road runs to get some good scans.

Dyno will come

what pics you looking for? There is an engine bay vid that shows it installed and running a few pages back

Comment

just wanted to see an overall pic. you went with the polished headunit right ?
                            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                            1994 Camaro - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Gratz dude! Good to hear :D
                              sigpic
                              1997 Camaro RS A4
                              2006 Chevy Colorado
                              2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
                                loudmouth I is what it is, mean sounding for sure
                                that's what i have, 3'' from the headers back /w no cat. I love the way it sounds, but sh** it's loud as hell!!. louder than my buddies ls1 with the same set up

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                  Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                                  1 week ago
                                • RPDRed6
                                  For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                                  by RPDRed6
                                  Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  No start problem
                                  by ssms5411
                                  So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • SixShooter'00Camaro
                                  Revival
                                  by SixShooter'00Camaro
                                  Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X