CHECK LIST FOR 55K MILES CAR !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHECK LIST FOR 55K MILES CAR !!!!!

totally agree with borispeed, if you got pile, shovel it! if its just minor mecanical stuff diming you to death, id stick with it if the body and interior is good. most of the ppl out there that i know are terrifyed of taking sandpaper to paint, even bad paint. doubaly so about ripping the upholstry out and replacing it. if you keep replacing worn out parts sooner or later you get to the "second wind" stage in your cars life. where everything that has broken and could break has been replaced. i got a 79 datsun truck thats in this stage. looks like hell, but purrs like a kitten

Comment

well isn't that a delayed follow up..
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

lol. this thread is from 2006 buddy

Comment

i must have a unique camaro or somethin, cuz the only things really new on my driveline is the water pump and alternator. trans still shifts beautifully, and nothing is wearing down noticably. everything under my front end and all 4 shocks are brand new thou, but that's from crossing a ditch and a totalled title...=/ couldnt watch the car go to waste, had to save it. the motor and everything else back was never touched thou, and works great =)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X