Squeeking me to Insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeeking me to Insanity

hi guys i did a search but didnt find anything like my problem. For some reason the front of my car squeeks loudly when i decelerate or if the car is going over some minor road imperfections.. its pretty audible and sharp..as if im scratching a chalk board.. it sucks too because every time i have the top down in my camaro i hear this annoying sound.. it just began out of nowhere..no sure what triggered it.. my gut says maybe suspension but im not too sure. please if anyone has had or solved a problem similar to this. enlighten me.. i drive plenty of miles daily and i am at the point of ripping my hair out..ive grown accustomed to some GM moans and groans that come with their cars but this is too annoying to let pass.
    95 3.4 camaro convertable(black/Whitetop)<br />-Dynomax high-flow cat, flowmaster exhaust,K&N intake,17x9 ROH wheels on 275s, B&M Racing transmission supercooler-<br />Mods:yes <br />Loud:yes<br />Fast:no

I know mine makes that sound when I go over speed bumps becaus of the sruts rubbing on themselves. You might check your struts for rubbing marks.

Comment

thanks.. anything else.. i remember hearing that a nut could be loose at the top of the shock..could that be it?
      95 3.4 camaro convertable(black/Whitetop)<br />-Dynomax high-flow cat, flowmaster exhaust,K&N intake,17x9 ROH wheels on 275s, B&M Racing transmission supercooler-<br />Mods:yes <br />Loud:yes<br />Fast:no

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X