Lady hit me today and have some questions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady hit me today and have some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch. I would guess that car gets totaled. sorry!! hope everything works out.
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

HEY DUDE ARE YOU GONNA PART IT OUT IF LEMME KNOW ABOUT THE RIMS
      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
      1994 Camaro - Sold
      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

good call on the rims .. :D
        Ummad!<br />2k pewter maro M5. 160 thermo, WhisperLid w/K&N Filter, Jet PCM Stage 2, Free Ram Air, Air Silencer Delete (purchased already and) waiting to install manual fan switch, air/fuel ratio guage.

Comment

yeah, i'd be pretty pissed at her
          99 WS6
          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

its always the idiots with the ****ty cars that cause the accidents. dibs on the console lid! lol

Comment

ya I was pretty pissed but what can you do...and so you guys know the car was labled as a total loss thus the only thing i could get was my personal belongings and my personal lic plates :( I will miss her :(

Comment

sorry about the damage. it looks like to me you could probably push for it to be totaled. just take some time with this though cause you might have some unknown injuries pop up in a month and your screwed if you settle prior to that.
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

sorry to see the damage man. I pray every day that someone T-Bones me and gives me some non life threatening injury so i can get my WS6. And by the way, that is not sarcasm, i pray every day for the accident. Im hoping that god hears me and sends a Fed Ex truck my way.
                  Pain Heals, Chicks dig Scars, and Glory is forever.<br />3 inch custom CAI, 8.8 Accel Spiro Fero wires, Bosch platinums, Flowmaster 80 series catback

Comment

Man that blows. I feel for ya. Don't know if it's the same now but when I wrecked my 79 TA 10 years ago I bought it back from State Farm for $175+storage. Depending on if you have the time, space, desire and you think it would be worth it for parting out, ask what you can buy it back for.
                    98 bird <br />160,000 miles<br />13\'s? Just happy it\'s starts every morning. <br /><br />Traded in @164,000 On a 2001 Formula

Comment

i can tell you I kept it so clean everything inside was mint i mean even on the tow truck is was clean look at that shine [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That really suck man. I don't know what I would do if something like that happened to my camaro. The wife would probably end up convincing me that we need a Magnum...
                        So, did you ask the cop where we can get a pair of sunglasses like his?
                        2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

ya I asked and he laughed ahhah the cops where cool but a bit shocked when I came out of my car bleeding from my nose in shocked over my car.

Comment

:eek: You say she pulled out infront of you - how fast were you going? I'm just wondering how much force it would take to do that.

Before someone says anything, I'm not saying he was speeding or anything (that looks like a fairly large road, so I expect the limit to be higher than a normal city road).
                            <b>2002 Pewter v6 Camaro</b><br />T-tops, Auto, stock GFX<br />mods: SSRA, Whisper lid, K&N filter, Borla cat-back, Pioneer HU, RF 6.5\" speakers, billet grill, clear corners, red tubing under hood, black CAMARO fill-in\'s, QTEC, GM power antenna, fan switch

Comment

Originally posted by Rob@USC:
                              :eek: You say she pulled out infront of you - how fast were you going? I'm just wondering how much force it would take to do that.

Before someone says anything, I'm not saying he was speeding or anything (that looks like a fairly large road, so I expect the limit to be higher than a normal city road).
                              let me explain something... Where she hit me was 40 feet from my house and 10 feet from my street. So the idea of me speeding even if I can say I was its out of the quesiton because maybe 15 secs before I got hit I made a left hand turn. I was prob only doing 30 mph if that and she pulled out pretty hard. If you look on the 2000+ camaros the flaw they made was just slighty press on your quater panel is very thin. Its thin as paper and where she hit me just went right into my engine. Anyway I took a picture that day to show you my street and where she hit me... As you can see its right by my house a reason why I did not want medical treatment because my mother was on her way and did not want her to freak out. Because this is kinda of a update on the whole process the lady from her insurance company came by my house three days ago and offered for medical but Im waiting to do a back xray because I been having some back bain and just want to make sure. I still dont know how much the insurance company is going to give me for my car. Im looking at a 2000 mustang gt for my next car and yes I know its a FORD but i think the Camaro SS are just to expensive at the moment to even think about getting one. Plus im getting a really good deal I just cant pass up. Im still looking but we shall see how that goes. And the force was bad because she hit me bradside but my car for how fast I was going should of not been that bad. I just think Chevy made a huge flaw.

http://avenuecable.com/~kdenes/wreck%208.jpg

Comment

Man I am soo sorry that happend. It's a gut wrenching feeling as they tow your baby away isnt it. I have a 99 Pewter Firebird for sale if you are interested in getting another F-body but I don't blame you if you just take a break from them for a while. My email is michael@pcturnkey.com if you want to know about the bird.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                  Good to see the site is back up
                                  by 2.8 Bird
                                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                  3 days ago
                                • FirebirdGT
                                  New Site Hosting Issues
                                  by FirebirdGT
                                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X