help fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help fast

i removed my crankshaft pully to see if the seal was leaking, (it wasn't) so i put the pully back on and now my car cranks but it won't turn over.

i'm going to get it sit for an hour to see it the engine flooded. what else could it be?
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Originally posted by kristen:
    now my car cranks but it won't turn over.
    Cranking is turning over. You mean it won't start?

Did you remove the crankshaft position sensor? If so, did you reconnect it and install it correctly?

If you have a scan tool, does it show an RPM while you're cranking?

My guess is something with the CKP.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

i did remove a sensor, and i did reconnect it.
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Chatting with you on AIM now.
        Matt
        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

ok guys this is where i am now, i still can get her to turn on. so i ordered a crankshaft pos. sensor, hopefully this works.

when i was down there i did spray some break cleaner to get oil off from down there. maybe it shorted it out.

what else could it be?
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ok i changed my crankshaft pos. sensor, and my camshaft pos sensor and now she is fine. thanks for all your help
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X