Impossible to find part. Please help - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impossible to find part. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to find part. Please help

OK... Before anyone says it, i searched. I've also searched every online and local salvage yard I could find. I'm looking for either the gray latch for the middle console lid, or an entire console lid. I can't find a part number or anyplace that has one. It's driving me crazy, and with the latch broken, it looks like crap. If anyone has a comprehensive parts listing for a '97, or has had to order this before (I can't be the 1st one with a broken latch, can I?), please help. Thanks in advance.
    1997 Y87 Camaro with a motor and some stuff.

i would say go to your local dealer... they would be able to find the part easy enough i would think.

Comment

My local Pontiac dealer ordered some very odd parts for my car, that were not available anywhere else.

Comment

These guys will have it.

http://www.billygrahamsfirebird.com
        Big cam. Big stall. Big nuts.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.streetlethal.net/vids2/joenastycam.MPG\" target=\"_blank\">Idle/Rev Clip.</a>

Comment

Thanks. Hadn't checked that one yet. I'm trying to avoid the dealer. I'm sure they'll charge me a fortune for that little piece of plastic.

Comment

1997 Console Latch part # is 10273749 and should be about $3.65 from your local GM Dealer.

-Marc
            sigpic

Comment

Hockeyman... You rule. That's the part # I could never find. Thanks a million.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X