Firebird GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebird GT

I was wondering if anyone has any pics or info on the 98+ firebird GTs from either GMMG or SLP. Ive seen the info in the Tech database about what the GMMP has, and I read an article from one magazine where they test drove the SLP GT but they didnt say what it included, only that it wasnt as good as the Firehawk. Im just trying to study and learn everything I can about all birds and camaros, but I havent been able to find much info, and especially pics of these cars. So does anyone have any info?

Re: Firebird GT

It should be the same stuff as the 1996 GT's so look at FirebirdGT's website or the Faq section here and they should all be the same. Or PM FirebirdGT(Robert) the moderator and owner of the site and I think he could give you some info.Or google it ,I think I have seen it before while searching for other stuff.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      It should be the same stuff as the 1996 GT's so look at FirebirdGT's website or the Faq section here and they should all be the same. Or PM FirebirdGT(Robert) the moderator and owner of the site and I think he could give you some info.Or google it ,I think I have seen it before while searching for other stuff.
      Nope. Different cars.
      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by whitelightning87 View Post
        I was wondering if anyone has any pics or info on the 98+ firebird GTs from either GMMG or SLP. Ive seen the info in the Tech database about what the GMMP has, and I read an article from one magazine where they test drove the SLP GT but they didnt say what it included, only that it wasnt as good as the Firehawk. Im just trying to study and learn everything I can about all birds and camaros, but I havent been able to find much info, and especially pics of these cars. So does anyone have any info?

The SLP Firebird GT was the V6 version to the Firehawk.

RPO code Y3C

Came with hood stripes, B-pillar bird decals, quad tip exhaust (5hp), 16x8 TA wheels, larger front and rear sway bars (32/19)

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
          The SLP Firebird GT was the V6 version to the Firehawk.

RPO code Y3C

Came with hood stripes, B-pillar bird decals, quad tip exhaust (5hp), 16x8 TA wheels, larger front and rear sway bars (32/19)

Thanks, thats what I had seen I just wasnt sure if there was anything else. So basically it really just has different sway bars, and exhaust tips as far as performance goes? Its weird the only pictures I can find are from a Austrian website. And I cant read it so it does me no good lol. http://www.f-body-forum.info/fbody/01firebird.htm Although I do like the hood bird on the GT in the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by whitelightning87 View Post
            Thanks, thats what I had seen I just wasnt sure if there was anything else. So basically it really just has different sway bars, and exhaust tips as far as performance goes? Its weird the only pictures I can find are from a Austrian website. And I cant read it so it does me no good lol. http://www.f-body-forum.info/fbody/01firebird.htm Although I do like the hood bird on the GT in the pic.

I have the SLP sales info sheet. Need to scan it and replace the non-existint link on the site.

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              3 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X