3.4 HUGE probs, barely runs, wont go over 3200 rpms - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.4 HUGE probs, barely runs, wont go over 3200 rpms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jairus,
    I dont have time to email you but ithought I would tell you Ihavent done anything else to the car yet. I didnt email that dakota guy yet, hopefully he will read this and email me so I can get that EGR a thing from him.
    96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

The vrooom da, froom da. Could possibly be a crankshaft positioning sensor... I have to talk to a freind of mien about it he had a similar problem wrote software for an autotap type program hooked it up to his car and it read bad singals from the crank shft positioning sensor.

btw I told you I suspected clogged exhaust ;)

[ May 28, 2004, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

Comment

good to know you're car is running better now. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

told you the wires were crossed [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Jeremy,
            I got a reply from the dakota guy and he said that he sold the EGR to a friend of his. just keep a look out for another one. no rush though. You are one hard monkey to get ahold of. how much $$ do you have left? I'm gettin paid in 2 weeks.
            What\'s up with those canadians, anyway?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X