Day at the dealership...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day at the dealership...

Well...sh!t. I notice my car is leaking a buttload. My engine is about year old, so I figured all leaks should be covered under the engines warranty. I take it in and have a chat and let em know whats going on... but most of all, let me know before work. I get a call an hour after dropping it off. The guys says my power steering pump is fried and gushing fluid fast. Price..555 dollars. Next thing, the oil level sensor is jacked. Price..140 dollars. And the last but not least. The speed sensor is jacked as well. Price..140 dollars.
    I declined all the work because the power steering pump shouldn't be too bad. But I'm worried about the other two items. Did he mean thats where more leaks were OR were the parts themselves? So, I pay the 40 bux diagnostic fee *grr* and take my car. Any input on these matters..I really need to get this stuff fixed.
    <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Bring it to Louisville.

;)
    - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

*Grabs clean clothes, toothbrush, bottle of Jack and keys.*
      <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

Feel lucky you only paid $40 for the diagnostic fee, most dealerships they charge an hour ($75.00) Thats what I pay, then take it home and do the work myself, or take it to a local mechanic where they won't charge as much.
        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated again due to fire
          by ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
          1 week ago
        • RPDRed6
          For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
          by RPDRed6
          Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
          3 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          No start problem
          by ssms5411
          So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X