Speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedometer

Is there any way to put trans am guages in my v6 firebird? The reason is that I want a higher speedometer. I would like something that goes to around 150mph. Could the dealer re-calibrate the speedometer? I have a 2002 firebird. Thanks. I can't really find any info on this.
    -Do the F-Body wave; when I wave, wave back!

Some people have replaced their speedo with a 150MPH guage cluser I believe the only thing that ended up being off was the Tach?

As far as a dealer reprogramming it I don't think they will do it, but As far as I know the 2002s still have a 118 MPH speed limiter anyways so unless you get something to take the speed limiter off you won't be seing anythign past 120 anyways!

Comment

I am reprograming it, thats why I would like to have an expanded speedo. Also for looks.
      -Do the F-Body wave; when I wave, wave back!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X