3.8L Waterpump/Thermostat/Radiator R&R (pic heavy) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.8L Waterpump/Thermostat/Radiator R&R (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3.8L Waterpump/Thermostat/Radiator R&R (pic heavy)

Thanks guys for all the replies. Personally I prefer taking pics so I can record the disassembly in order and sharing the info later. Wish I thought of it when I took apart the TPI off my '88 Iroc Z28 in the springtime but the V6 was more of a basic R&R preventative maintenance project.

About the heater core, I just ordered it. The cooling system is airtight and leak free for now but the nasty Northeast winter will be soon arriving. I love them prolonged hot defrost sessions while I scrape the ice or snow away in seasons past and Derek3.4, I definitely agree about working on your engine in subzero cold when we had the chance in the summer LOL. Pics on that heater core soon.
    Last edited by 96RS Alex; 09-15-2010, 11:26 AM.
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X