P0650 code being thrown need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P0650 code being thrown need help

P0151 is Signal Low Bank 2 Sensor 1 and the P0650 is Mil Control Circuit Problem. My ABS INOP light went on and my left turn signal indicator is still green and the left turn signal does work and theres no power to move the windshield wipers. I dont kno whats wrong, can somebody help please?

[ August 06, 2004, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: kamarozrule ]
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

#1 replace 02 sensor
    #2 Means the (ses lights circuit) check fuses
    #3 Left turn signal = bad bulb somewhere
    #4 Check all Fuses and Relays.
    2004 srt4 few goodies<br />13.3 @ 103.4

Comment

where is the ses circuit located at and i checked all the fuses and their fine. and the windshield wipers are really fukin slow at the highest speed.
      \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

help please

Comment

Your ABS inop light means that your anti-lock breaks are messed up. Either a fuse under the hood is blown, or a sensor on the brakes are messed up.

The wiper problem sounds to me like the motor is going bad, but I really don't know.

The left turn signal indicator staying green and your lights not blinking means that you have a blown left turn signal. Could be front or back. For your sake, I hope it's the back, cause those are easier to get to.

The Bank 2 Sensor 1 thing means the O2 sensor in your manifold (or headers if you have them) is bad. I think bank 2 is the passenger side, but somebody else should know.

I have no idea what P0650 Mil Control Circuit is.

Start fixing problems and having the codes scanned/deleted, and let us know what happens.
          ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

the windshield wipers and wasking fluid operate perfectly when the car is in the "on" position, when it is in the "run" position they move verrrry slowly and the liqued comes out alittle. also my left blinker works fine when the light are off. assoon as they come on it doesn't work. also the ABS INOP only comes on when the lights are on.

Comment

sounds like you have some sort of short circuit
              96 RS dark green, 1st drag race ever 8/6/04 r/t .126, 1/4..16.142, mph..83.65, home made 3\" exhaust(ill post pics soon)turbo muffler, home made CAI<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/666045\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/666045</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X