P0300 Code HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P0300 Code HELP!

Ive been having a rough cold start idle for quite a while. Until a couple days ago the misfire (P0300) code jumped at me. Today switched the plugs, inspected the wires, took the coils and icm to Autozone to be checked and they all passed.. But I still have the misfire code with a rough idle and gets worse as I press the gas. Is there anything else that I should look at???

Re: P0300 Code HELP!

Fuel injectors could cause the PO300 , I would start with them.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Would reading the ohms be enough?
      Read of a trick of putting a screw driver on the injector and hear it to see if it clicking or tapping to make sure its works, would this work?

Comment

I would check the ohms and might as well try the clicking to see if it works.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Would improper spark plug gap cause this? Let me know if you need any ignition parts. I have brand new coils and some lightly used AC Delco wires, I wouldnt mind giving you for very cheap.

Comment

Ohh and another thing! Try seafoaming it, and see if that'll clean up your injectors, upper intake, Valves, and combustion chambers. Just an Idea, and its cheap. There was a great link on how to properly do it on the LS1 forum I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by nwilson44 View Post
              Would improper spark plug gap cause this?
              I dont know but i made sure all were at .06 before installing. But i might need those wires of yours..

Checking injectors soon as i get home from work. Hopefully its an easy fix..

Comment

Yeah check those. Most likely its an easy fix. Just let me know man. Try to seafoam it. They may be dirty or clogged.

Comment

Ended up being the fuel pressure regulator (FPR)... Thanks for the help!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X