right on target.
    Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
    Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
    Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
    Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
    Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Re: Dyno Guess?!?!?!

Im a low ball guy too. The only thing on the list that adds significant horsepower is the headers. Im going with 164hp/183tq.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Ehh come on guys lol I hope she makes more than that!!! I had to put some brakes on my 550i this week so that cost more than expected so the tune is going to have to wait a few weeks, but I will still post the results asap! and I am getting the EGR delete kit on monday!

Comment

Some of those guesses sound pretty low; my '02 (T5) did 164/191 with just a K&N FIPK. That was +5hp and +4tq from the baseline runs. I would be surprised if the OP's car wasn't right in that neighborhood, maybe a few points higher. Put me down for 168/194.

I also need to get mine back on a dyno; since my last trip I've added a set of headers, "high-flow"(wink, wink) cat, full 3" exhaust through a low-restriction muffler, and a PCMForless tune. I would be very pleased to see 180hp or so at the wheels now.

Comment

Originally posted by EarlR View Post
            Some of those guesses sound pretty low; my '02 (T5) did 164/191 with just a K&N FIPK. That was +5hp and +4tq from the baseline runs. I would be surprised if the OP's car wasn't right in that neighborhood, maybe a few points higher. Put me down for 168/194.

I also need to get mine back on a dyno; since my last trip I've added a set of headers, "high-flow"(wink, wink) cat, full 3" exhaust through a low-restriction muffler, and a PCMForless tune. I would be very pleased to see 180hp or so at the wheels now.

Automatics show lower numbers on the dyno then manuals. I think the low numbers are right in line.
            sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              3 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X