Center Console Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Console Lid

Mine has been destroyed by my big manly arms. The plastic inside of it finally cracked and the thing is barely together now. I was wondering if anyone here might have access to a spare one of these lids. Should I go and check junkyards? I am not trying to spend most likely $300 on one from GM. Any input appreceiated. Thanks.
    2000 M5 SILVER FIREBIRD<br />*Flowmaster 80<br />*K&N air filter<br />*SLP LCAs<br />*Fast Toys CAI

I can't help you out with the part number because I only have the Camaro parts manual. For the Camaro, though, it's $80 from GM Parts Direct. Should be pretty close to that for you.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

$80! I'll get some superglue and duct tape and do my best... Thanks for the help buddy.
      2000 M5 SILVER FIREBIRD<br />*Flowmaster 80<br />*K&N air filter<br />*SLP LCAs<br />*Fast Toys CAI

Comment

keep an eye on ebay or for somebody parting out a car on forums. They are common things that break for our cars and usually get scooped up pretty quickly when someone is selling one.
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X