Metal Headlight Gears - Get your metal headlight gears!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Headlight Gears - Get your metal headlight gears!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Headlight Gears - Get your metal headlight gears!!!

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/headlightfix/index.htm

Get your metal headlight gears and fix your firebird forever [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] :cool:
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Wow, it's about time :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I've been lucky so far with my headlights not breaking, but now atleast I have a back up plan to the free headlight fix.

Comment

One more reason to get a Camaro ;)
      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Camarorulz:
        One more reason to get a Camaro ;) <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

When I was a kid, I used to debate on which car was better, Camaro or Trans Am. I decided the Camaro was cooler cuz the TA would look diff with the headlights up and the motors might crap out. :D
        1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

yeah well, to me the Firebirds look cooler cause u dont have to see the headlights during the day, or while the cars parked. If u can see my headlights from behind then more power to ya
          97 Special Edition Bird , Short bus stlye special

Comment

This can be argued endlessley, but I will always favor the firebird. Only way id drive a camaro is if it was a v8 and if there were no v8 firebirds available.
            1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Comment

Well, I have owned both a firbird and a camaro, and my favorite has to be my camaro now, but when I had the camaro I liked the firebird.Then again you don't know what you have until you lose it.

Well anyways, back to topic. Those gears are a good investment in the future, cause a one eyed bird just looks funny. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              Cardomain

Comment

hmm well i just bought a firebird and i am now partial to it... i it better the inside doesn't seem so *cheap*

it seems to have more power too, but maybe that's because of the performance package? dunno?
                it seems more power stock than my modded camaro did... :(
                <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X