Turn signals won't work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signals won't work...

I just installed clear corners with new bulbs, and most of the time my turn signals won't work. All the bulbs lite when I turn on the lights, but they won't blink. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

You may have a bad rear turn signal. If the back ones are bad, the front ones won't blink.

If that's not it, then you probably fried your turn signal relay. Check that too...
    1995 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Check out my other ride. <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/820732\" target=\"_blank\">www.sounddomain.com/ride/820732</a>

Comment

Have you actually looked at the front and rear bulbs when you hit the blinker. If one of your bulbs are out the arrow will stay lite and not blink when you hit the turn signal. When I installed my clear turn signal lights, I didn't put in a bulb all the way and it eventually fell out.

But if both the front and rear light up and just don't blink, then you might have to check your blinker fluid. Had to say it before someone beat me to it.
      <b>99\' Black Camaro SS</b> <br />M6/T-Tops - SLPLid w/K&N | Hurst Billet Plus w/ LSS | EGR Mod<p>Black 97\' Camaro T-Tops (RIP)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X