leaking + hissing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaking + hissing

hear a hissing sound coming from under the front passengers side of my car today (engine was off). at first thought maybe something got in my tire and it was deflating, but that wasn't the case. then i saw some orange liquid dripping onto the cement under the engine. can't be tranny fluid, it was too far up under the engine towards the front of the car. could it be engine coolant? maybe the hissing was a hose problem. sound like anything??
    mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Its antifreeze, We use Dex-3 in our cars, its orange, not the old green stuff. Pull into a radiator shop, not a G.M dealer, and they will tell you whats up for free & what you need to do. Good luck. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Its antifreeze, We use Dex-3 in our cars, its orange, not the old green stuff. Pull into a radiator shop, not a G.M dealer, and they will tell you whats up for free & what you need to do. Good luck. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X