What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do?

Here's the dilema. I have $350 to spend and I'm not sure what to do. Here are my options. Please post suggestions of what to do.

1) SLP CAI...would build myself but don't have directions...plus this is guaranteed to fit my car properly

2) Transgo shift kit...yes it's only $109 but the cost to install I've heard can be disasterous. I buy this and I'll have nothing left of that $350.

3) Finish my catback. I have the Dynomax turbo muffler already and I can just add piping from the cat all the way to the muffler.

4) n20...don't bring it up...please. I'm planning on adding it for the future

Gears, Heads, Cam...um...NO :D

Please respond...thanks

You can get headers for around that price. See if you can find a guy on LS1.com or CamaroZ28.com that is selling their old "I" pipe. I picked one up for $10. You can get a catco high flow cat for under $60 shipped. So you can finish your catback for an extra $10, and get a highflow cat for under $60. If you get a good deal on headers, you might be able to do the whole rest of your exhaust for around $350, $400. $350 is way too much to spend on an intake. You can get a K&N FIPK for around 200, or find a cheaper whisper lid. Dont spend $350 on an intake.
    1993 3.4 <br />Borla rear section<br />3 inch Catco High Flow Cat<br />2.75 inch I pipe (Picked one up from an LT-1 guy for a whole $10)<br />K&N Fipk <br />180° T-stat<br />Jet Stage II<br />10 Spoke Z28 Wheels<br />NGK\'s, Taylor Spiros<br />Mobil 1 synthetic<p>Email Viper2@chesnet.net for 4th gen replacement parts.

Comment

Definately finish your exhaust, first. Then get that CAI to help your car breathe better. That's what I'd do..
      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X