91 3.1 camaro problems, bad fuel injector? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

91 3.1 camaro problems, bad fuel injector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 3.1 camaro problems, bad fuel injector?

My friend has a 91 3.1 v6 rs camaro and has a problem with his car. It was towed to the shop and they said that it was a bad fuel injector and wanted 580$? Is this ripping him off? I don't know if he meant the whole system or just the actual part to one cylinder, advice on both? Thanks guys!
    RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

Well if it is just one injector, your friend is getting the shaft! I had 6 new injectors installed on my 3.4 for $1000. For a whole system, then he is getting a deal, either that or i got ripped off. who knows i went to a GM Dealer so i'm sure it was a bit more. But yeah if that is for just one injector, look somewhere else.
    1995 Camaro 3400 SFI V6 M5<br />Custom CAI|FloPro Exhaust|Mobil 1 sythentic|Yokohama T4\'s| 5% Rear Window tint, 35% front| Hockey stick side stripes|Indiglo Gauges|Custom Painted Interior<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/3400camaro\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/3400camaro</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X