underdrive pulleys from zzp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underdrive pulleys from zzp...

did a search and found that a few people have them, how do you like them? do you have any problems with the battery charging or the engine running hotter?? looking these to be one of my next mods just curious thanks...

merlin
    2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

I've heard +4-5whp with the waterpump pulley alone.

I also don't think the tiny little alt pulley is worth much unless you want to overdrive it... it also requires an impact wrench to change unlike the simple waterpump [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

My car doesn't seem to run any warmer than usual. As far as HP gains, I don't know. Based on sound principle, so I bought it. If someone switched it out on me for a stocker, I probably wouldn't notice it performancewise.

Ah hell, save your money. Do big expensive N/A mods, or juice or blow it.

Sorry, you didn't ask for all that. :D
      <b>1998 Firebird 3800 Series II, A4</b><br />Direct-Flo Lid,K&N Filter,DEE TB Spacer,TPS-TEC,ZZP Mini-AFC,Raised and Cutout Airbox 7mm,BMR STB & Boxed LCAs,KYB AGX Shocks,Drilled/Slotted Rotors,180* Thermo,2.5\" Catco Cat,Dynomax 2.75\" custom catback,Kumho Ecstas/245,Jet Stage 2,3.42,Edge Racing 2870 Stall,B&M Tranny Cooler,B&M Deep Tranny Pan,LSD,AAM Girdle,1LE DS,NX Wet Kit,MSD DIS-4,MSD Blaster Coil Packs,Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Wires,NGK TR6\'S gapped .045,ZZP UD WP Pulley,SLP Fan Switch,TT II\'s<br />N/A: 15.6342 @ 88.44 (On stock converter. Strugglin\' to beat it.)<br />Nitrous 50 Shot: 14.7463 @ 93.49

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X