Pulling back at under 2,000rpms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling back at under 2,000rpms

I just poured in a bottle of Prestone Fuel Injector Cleaner. Now if I'm under 2,000rpms and I give it a little throttle I can feel it pulling back a bit. Is this normal?

TTT

any ideas guys? It doesn't seem to be doing it as bad but the problem is still present.

It's only under 2,000rpms when you decide to give it some throttle it begins to pull back just a bit.

Comment

pull back?
      2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by navyblue2000:
        pull back?<hr></blockquote>

similar to a misfire...but not (at least I wouldn't think it would be one since I just had everything replaced like 3 months ago)

Comment

picture this...take a manual, throw it into a high gear at a real low speed...now that's the kind of hesitation I'm feeling when I give it throttle at low rpms

I'm thinking it's the additive I put in the fuel system.

Comment

I am having a same problem too.
            40th Ann GTp 4door

Comment

Hesitation under hard acceleration might be plugs, wires, clogged fuel filter, bad/clogged injectors and/or fuel pump.

Most likely and cheapest way to find out is to swap out the plugs.
              Also your tranny might be slippin.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                by ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                1 week ago
              • RPDRed6
                For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                by RPDRed6
                Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                3 weeks ago
              • ssms5411
                No start problem
                by ssms5411
                So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X