misfires, and backfires, and codes oh my..... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

misfires, and backfires, and codes oh my.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misfires, and backfires, and codes oh my.....

ok, here is the list of codes.

P0748 The pcm has detected a short to ground, a short to battery , or an open circuit condition in the electrical circuit for pressure control solenoid "A".

P1441 Evaporative emission system flow during non-purge. Chevrolet only.

P1651 PSP switch input malfunction

P1655 Starter disable circuit malfunction

P1868 Trasfer case contact plate general circuit failure.

P1406 Exhaust gas recirculation position sensor performance.

And can anyone tell me what all this points too. To me its all random codes. I think the PCM is going bad.
    Pain Heals, Chicks dig Scars, and Glory is forever.<br />3 inch custom CAI, 8.8 Accel Spiro Fero wires, Bosch platinums, Flowmaster 80 series catback

anyone, please.
    Pain Heals, Chicks dig Scars, and Glory is forever.<br />3 inch custom CAI, 8.8 Accel Spiro Fero wires, Bosch platinums, Flowmaster 80 series catback

Comment

Wrong Post. NM
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2093533\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain Page</a>

Comment

Ion, with the other problems you were having, plus these, which are all over the place, I'm still saying its the ECM. I'd play it safe and get a used one off Ebay, or from tacreationsusa. That way if it doesn't work your only out like $20-$50. Then you move on from there. Do you want me to print out these codes too?
        95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

thanks for the offer and advice coriya71. Yeah im thinking pcm also. im gonna replace it, no need to print out the codes. Ill update when i replace it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X