HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP

HEY GUYS,,, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTION I SHOULD TAKE,,, YESTERDAY MY LEFT HEADLIGHT WOULDN'T GO UP,, GOT PULLED OVER AND GOT A TICKET FOR IT,,, THE LIGHT WOULDN'T GO UP ALL DAY AND THEN IT WENT UP LATER IN THE DAY,, NOW ITS GOING UP FINE,,, SHOULD I CHANGE THE MOTOR OR WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE,, THANKS FOR THE HELP

Since you are new, I'll be nice. First, don't type in all caps, it makes it look like you are yelling. Second, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it goes up now, leave it alone. If it does it again, pop the hood and next to the headlight, there is a rubber cover, under which there is a screw nob. Just screw the headlight up. It isn't a faulty motor, and GM only sells the whole unit for $250, and only GOD knows what labor is going to set you back. Lastly, give a more descriptive title so people actually click on it to see what you have to say.

[ April 17, 2003: Message edited by: pvtschultz ]</p>
    1995 Firebird 3.8 A4, 140,000 miles and going strong<br />Basically Stock, college=poor <p>Junior Mechanical Engineering Student: Milwaukee School of Engineering; Cpl, MN Army National Guard...just got promoted :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X