taking down the enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking down the enemy

should i go with 3.73 gears or 4.10. Also what size nitrous shot. Please consider that i have an auto and wanting to be able to take the new stock gt's.

Slow down cowboy...

Is your car a daily driver? How many other mods do you have done to your car? 4.10's are too strong for a daily driver. I wouldn't go with anything more than 3.73. If your motor is totally stock, don't spray anything over 50 shots.
    1996 Camaro RS Bright Red<br />3.8L V6 A4 3.42\'s<br />K&N Filtercharger<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler<br />Y87 Performance Package

Comment

lol, the enemy? I have tons of friends that drive stangs, fast ones too....nice cars, wouldnt own one, but nice cars, defenitley not the enemy ;) .....and whay spray nitrous so quick? have you done anything else, unfortunatley for the stang owners we dont have to do much to beat the stock stangs, auto or manual...I take em all the time, I lose in top-end, but I back down before they figure that out ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

what other mods so i need to be able to spray more than a 50 shot. Also i thought that there wasn't a major difference between 3.73 amd 4.10. My friend has a stock gt and he can pull ever bit of 6 car lengths on me. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

Comment

the only thing i have done is flowmaster cat back , k and n filter, and slp air lid. I also plan on getting a new ignition. :cool:

Comment

Definitely upgrade your ignition if you plan to use nitrous. Be sure to stay away from platinum plugs!
            1996 Camaro RS Bright Red<br />3.8L V6 A4 3.42\'s<br />K&N Filtercharger<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler<br />Y87 Performance Package

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X