spark plug wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark plug wires

i've got a 2000 firebird with the v6. Does anyone know where i can get a set of plug wires for it none of the parts stores carry it and i really don't want to pay dealer prices for the wires. Any info would be helpful.
    the curb that you don\'t see is always the most damaging

I just put a universal set of Accel wires on mine
    Andrew

Comment

www.Thunderracing.com
      1999 Camaro V6 A4<br />Navy Blue metallic<br />Intake+Exhaust+4.10+?=?

Comment

ammperformance.com sells custom cut and formed 8.5mm MSD wires.
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

i have a set of taylor wires that i was using on my car. they prolly have less than 20,000 or just about 20,000 miles on them that i will sell you for $15 shipped. these are good quality wires and you wont be dissapointed. the reason i am selling them is cause i need some LS1 wires now. email me if you are interested.
          6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

The modifications encyclopedia has a short list of vendors on it. I got my taylor's from Thunder Racing. They've worked out really good so far, but I havent tried any other brands.
            AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

sounds like a good deal nino email or give me call i would rather come pick them up i only live about 50 miles from san antonio

Comment

Why dont you go to AutoZone across Sonic in Pleasanton? They've got a lifetime warranty, they burn out, you get more? Thats where I got mine....
                -jeremy
                \'96 Black Camaro M5<br />17x9.5\" O.Z. Monte Carlos, Eibach sportlines, SLP-CAI, Edelbrock cat-back

Comment

the wires for my car are not in production yet at any autoparts store they are either factory or high performance......i have already checked the parts stores

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X