Diagnostic Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnostic Mode

I know there is a way to display a diagnostics-type display through the odometer on Mustangs and I've heard rumors about it on the Camaros. Does anyone know if this is false or how to do it?
    2000 Camaro w/T-Tops<br />Mods: Magnaflow Muffler&lt;-Crap,Whisper Lid, Whisper CAI, MacEwen White Gauge Faces, White HVAC<br />Coming Soon: Cutout?

I believe the only way to get trouble codes on F-bodies is to get them scanned by an OBD-II scanner.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Actually It's not the codes I'm after, just like the compter's version of the RPM and Fuel Level, etc.
      2000 Camaro w/T-Tops<br />Mods: Magnaflow Muffler&lt;-Crap,Whisper Lid, Whisper CAI, MacEwen White Gauge Faces, White HVAC<br />Coming Soon: Cutout?

Comment

I haven't heard of that before. Being GM, they probably don't. I know you can see everything with autotap, but that's about $250.
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

How much is involved with that?

Comment

to the top

Comment

"How much is involved with that?"

involved with what?

autotap??

~Billy

Comment

Yeah, the autotap. I'm not sure what that entails.

Comment

www.autotap.com

~Billy

Comment

All you need with autotap is a computer with a serial port, it would be much easier with laptop, but you could probably use a desktop. Basically all you have to do is plug it into your OBDII port, and the other end into your serial port.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for your help guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X