HYPERTECH Power Programmer III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HYPERTECH Power Programmer III

I'm thinking about buying this programmer. Has anyone ever used this Programmer is it worth the $350.00? How hard is it to use it? How much power can gain from it? The only mods I have is an Borla Exhuast, Bigger tires and rims 17x9's, Whisper Lid, 160 thermosat, and KN filter is this a good investment?
    ordlord11<br />2000 firebird<br />Borla CatBack,Whisperlid,K&N Filter,Rims/Tires,160 degree powerstat, hypertech programmer,Ram Air Hood W/airbox

this will be coming to my forums as soon as keith moves it, so i may as well put my 2 cents in.
    if you're looking to recalibrate wheel/tire size, and do the little 'programming' that hypertech has, and lower the fan temp kick on temperature, yeah, it's worth it.

but I can't justify 350 for it.
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Good call Drew.. moving to general. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

well if you have an A4 then i got one that i think is worth the $250 i am selling it for. email me if you think you are interested in it.
        6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

According to hypertechs web page on a bone stock 3.8L camaro it made 12 more rear horse power. It is good if you want to have an exact speedo when you change tire sizes. And you can turn the fan temp down etc.

Compared to a Jet Chip I would prefer the hypertech because of the few added features you get.

Hope that helps. ;)
          Thanks, <br />JAM<p>02 Firebird GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X