Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good buy??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

I was wondering if this was a good deal i got. Also Is there anything else i need to buy for this.

How hard is it to install? Would i be able to do it i really have barely any experience with cars other then changine oil so do you think i could do it. or roughly how much would cost to have a place do it for me? Thanks

Scott
    95 camaro 3.4 &lt; Jc whitney Exhaust, Chrome intake stage 2, Rk sport headers, msd dis-4, 160*thermo, Jet stage 2 chip, black racing stripes.<br /><br />91 Camaro rs 5.0 tbi gone but not forgoten

Looks like you didnt get much closure on you question. I dont think the item went to you either, but for future reference I bet you could install it yourself.
    There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

IF its wired already, i mean if the box is wired to the interface units, its simple. just gotta connect the power and ground wires.

thats a pretty good deal for that stuff.

if you have questions, lemme know, i got it on my car too.

Comment

no that's my ebay account if he had it wired for a 3.8 would it still be ok for my 3.4? Also should i buy new coils to go with it? or are my stock coils ok for now?
        95 camaro 3.4 &lt; Jc whitney Exhaust, Chrome intake stage 2, Rk sport headers, msd dis-4, 160*thermo, Jet stage 2 chip, black racing stripes.<br /><br />91 Camaro rs 5.0 tbi gone but not forgoten

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X