Help! The fuse for my dimmer keeps blowing - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! The fuse for my dimmer keeps blowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! The fuse for my dimmer keeps blowing

Recently the fuse went out for my dimmer,so I cannot see how fast i'm going or the ac/heater controls. I tried to replace the fuse twice but it keeps blowing. The fuse that keeps blowing is the IP Dimmer fuse, its a 5 amp fuse, does anyone know what may be causing this problem????
    \'96 red firebird M5<br />t-tops, fully loaded<br />New rear-end with disc brakes and 3:42\'s, foglights, 2001 firebird emblems, slp cai, high flow cat, mtx sub

something is grounded or pulling more amps than it should be pulling so it pops the fuse.

Do you have any after market stereo installed? You may have something wired incorrectly.

Comment

yes, i do, i recently bought a cap for my amp becuase someone told me my amp is draining my power and it can put a lot of strees on my elctrical system, i just haven't gotten around to putting it on, but, that's what i'm going to do right now and see if that solves my problem
      \'96 red firebird M5<br />t-tops, fully loaded<br />New rear-end with disc brakes and 3:42\'s, foglights, 2001 firebird emblems, slp cai, high flow cat, mtx sub

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X