No announcement yet.

No start problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably get to the switch on Friday, starting to feel better. I might just go ahead and just pull it out. It’s just 3 bolts on the firewall and disconnecting the steering shaft.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I’m still not a 100% so maybe next week. I’ll keep you posted, especially if someone else’s goes out.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Well went to the doctor today, it’s Covid. Gave me some antibiotics.

Comment

Going to loosen the 3 bolts on the firewall tomorrow see if it gives me more room to get to the switch. Mobile mechanic is stopping by next week so trying to give him more room. If I do get more room I’ll replace it myself.

Comment

Going to loosen the 3 bolts on the firewall tomorrow see if it gives me more room to get to the switch. Mobile mechanic is stopping by next week so trying to give him more room. If I do get more room I’ll replace it myself.

Comment

Finally got over COVID and tried to loosen the bolts on the firewall couldn’t do it , back was hurting me so much the mobile mechanic is going to have to do it. Supposed to be here this week .

Comment

One thing I noticed with my 97 3.8 is almost everything is a pain in the *** to get to
                This is the hardest car I’ve ever had to work on

My newest problem was 2 cylinders hydro locked due to faulty fuel injectors
                Unfortunately I had my shop diagnose and fix it as I couldn’t figure it out

Hope to finally drive it in the spring as winter is fast approaching

Comment

Yes, I’m just getting older and can’t do as much as I could 25 years ago. In 2010 or around there, I installed the column out of a 2002 Camaro SS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X