programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• programmer

So there is now programmer to date beside this stupid 1 by hp tuners and they want 500$ for it that bull**** whats up with diablo they cant make chips for a 3.8 thats crap man if any one knows of someone that makes 1 please let me know thans
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

tsp will tune you pcm for for 275 ( i think see the sponser area
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

They took the time and effort to basically reverse engineer the 3.8 programming to make the HP Tuners software package.

If everyone had the skill and talent to do that everyone would make there own programmer. It takes a very good programmer to be able to look at a hex dump and figure out what it does.

$500 for that software package is a bargain. If you think it is stupid lets see you do it.

Besides the programming viper mentioned your other option is Westers. Although that costs up to $500 as well (depending on the year of your car).
      SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

Wow... well hp tuners difference is unlike your little chip you have the ability to control everything on your car at any given time lol. I'd pay $500 for that.
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X