Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S HOT IN HERE

I have a 1995 Firebird 3.4L
    My radiator fan does not come on at all. I read all the other topics that had overheating problems but did not answer what is wrong with mine. I replaced the fan itself and the fan motor. The fan still did not kick on. I flushed the radiator and installed a new thermostat back to a 195. I did have a 180 but I thought maybe that was messing with my sensor. After all that still no fan movement. My call will get to 260 degrees in heavy traffic and I live in Las Vegas and I get stuck in traffic a lot. PLease Help I think my car may be on it's way to f-body heaven.

Have you replaced the fan relay(s)?
    <a href=\"http://www.fatninjas.com/camaro\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro Convertible</a>

Comment

No actually I have not. I took out the Fan #1 relay, well all I have is that one relay. I took it out and put my A/C compressor relay in the Fan spot to see if it would come on but nothing happened. And when I put the Fan relay in the A/C compressor spot the A/C still worked. I will go but a new relay to see if that works. Thank you very much

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X