free mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free mods

i have all day thursday off work, and i wanted to get some free mods taken care of on my car. i could use some more suggestions....

gut the air box
    get rid of the air baffles
    a little ram-air action from the front grille

Rach [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ~99 Hugger Orange Camaro<br />-------------------------------<br />AOL IM: Camaro99chic

if ya got a dremel or equivelant you can polish your TB and your alternator...takes alot of time though....

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Maybe consider taking off your body molding. It might look pretty good. I've seen a few other people do it, but I didn't want to do it to mine until I saw it on another Hugger Orange Camaro. I gotta compliment you on your color choice. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Isn't it not such a good idea for him to do the free ram air and the nostrils, I thought u were only supposed to have the air comming from one direction- the top or the bottem. Thats why the ftra comes with a rubber seal to close up the front of the intake.

Comment

check tire air pressure. wash car. vacuum suk interior.

all free ;)

and yes, it's legit to mod dirty car to clean car [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
            check tire air pressure. wash car. vacuum suk interior.

all free ;)

and yes, it's legit to mod dirty car to clean car [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            <hr></blockquote>

Hahahaha!!!!! Actually, I wash my car about 2x a week....I love having my car clean, I'll prolly wash it tomorrow. ;)

Rach
            ~99 Hugger Orange Camaro<br />-------------------------------<br />AOL IM: Camaro99chic

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camaro99chic:

Hahahaha!!!!! Actually, I wash my car about 2x a week....I love having my car clean, I'll prolly wash it tomorrow. ;)

Rach
              <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Me 2.
              2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
              Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SlimJim1284:
                Isn't it not such a good idea for him to do the free ram air and the nostrils, I thought u were only supposed to have the air comming from one direction- the top or the bottem. Thats why the ftra comes with a rubber seal to close up the front of the intake.<hr></blockquote>

I've got both done, and I haven't had any problems at all.
                <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28</a>

Comment

Seems like I wash my car everyother day. Black cars are so sweet, but hard to keep clean. Lots really nice after I wax it though. So worth the effort to see it shine.
                  Chris Reedy<br />1999 Camaro Black w/ Silver Stripes, M5. ATI Procharger w/ Intercooler<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/killingtime\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain Site</a>

Comment

Yea, I love washing my car and then out comes the Zanio!!!! But the only problem is that it sits in my garage and haven't drivin it for the past year! I gots me a new truck, 02 Silverado!!! But I love waxing my car though! :cool: :cool:

Comment

it rains too much to wash it twice a week, i usually do it every saturday morning though...free mods, if you have a dremel you can port the TB, maf, intake manif, etc...weight reduction is free

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                        by ssms5411
                        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                        1 week ago
                      • RPDRed6
                        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                        by RPDRed6
                        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • ssms5411
                        No start problem
                        by ssms5411
                        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X