Changed wires, SES LIGHT HE**!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed wires, SES LIGHT HE**!!!!

I changed my wires last nite, and now it stumbles a little when I give it gas and threw the following codes

P1651 PSP Switch Input Malfunction
    P1652 IAC Monitor disabled by PSP Switch failed on
    P0336 Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Range/Performance

Whats the deal? Should I get new wires? :( Thanks Guys! I m going to check all the connections right now, and i'll check back in a couple minutes
    RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

connections are probably off. make sure they are nice and snug.
    6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

Make sure the right wire is going to the right plug from the coil.
      <b>Matt</b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=377225&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro Z28 M6</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=377225&page=3\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro M5</a>

Comment

I checked all the connections, everything is really snug and tight, and all the wires are going to the right place ( did it one at a time, and even then double checked with my haynes manual, its ok ) And it stll is doing the same thing? Maybe bad wires? They were universal so I had to cut them myself? This guy who helped me used some sort of purple grease to stick em in the boots, could this have tripped it? I'm desperate here.... !!! I'm about to call autozone and see if I can get a refund/new set of wires that AREN"T UNVERISAL arghhhh... and I have no way to get to work, I'm afraid it will hurt the car?
        RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

Comment

Alright guys, I really need a response to my lastest update, I'd really appreciate it! I really don't feel like taking her to the shop... AARGH!!!

I left in the cylinder 4 spark plug wire b/c I noticed it after I got 5 done lol, that wouldn't cause it would it? ( I turn on the car let it run for a minute after every spark plug wire I install just incase, is that ok? I'm a newB ) And I checked all the connections and everything is snug as a bug.. but was thinking maybe the grease (purple) the guy let me borrow messed up the spark? It got into the actual connecter part that connects with the plug ( I can tell b/c its purple in there lol ) Thanks guys!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X