firehawk fixed lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firehawk fixed lights

I have been looking on the net at firehawks most of them do not have fax lighting but some of them do does anyknow know what years actually do, and if anyone sells a conversion kit so that anyone can make their firebirds have fixed lighting? thanks.
    GreenMachine<br />96 Camaro RS Convertable<br />home made CAI,! maf,eibach pro kit,Y87,Flowmaster 80s,hi flow cat,taylor wires,160 stat,99C5 rims with 2 245/45/ZR17 and 2 275/40/ZR18 Nitto 555 extremes <br />Homepage up @ <a href=\"http://www.theresasellsvegas.com/photos/car.htm\" target=\"_blank\">RSPICS</a>

a conversion is available for about $1000 from www.zbaron.com.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

im fairly sure it was 98 when the hawks had the non-popup lights
      RedlineVSix

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
        im fairly sure it was 98 when the hawks had the non-popup lights<hr></blockquote>

They never sold any in 98 as they didn't pass crash tests. They did make some, but none ever made production. RKSport I think has a kit for those. I really liked how the 98s looked with those. Too bad they couldn't make it like that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X