Parking Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Lights

My drivers side parking light went out today, so i though. When I put the E-brake down it does not come one nor when i use the turn signal. However it does come on when I arm the alarm. Any body know what's going on with the dumb thing?
    Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

if i'm right, there are 2 lights behind that signal cover thing.

you're probably seeing the 'other' light (the one that isn't burned out.

its late tonite, so i might be wrong.

Comment

i just changed mine out. there are two bulbs behind that lens, and it is an a$$ to get to: you have to take the panels off under the car... but anyway, the small bulb stays on all the time, and the big bulb has two flints: one for a blinker and one for when you turn on your parking lights (they come on when the headlights are on) hope this helped
      green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

Comment

thanks
        Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Can you change the bulbs by putting the headlights up and reaching down into the space? I have not had any bulbs go out yet; just curious.
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
          CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
          FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I dont have a Firebird but on my 98 Camaro I was able to get to both of the bulbs in the lens from the top. I didnt have to go through the bottom. But then again my hands arent very big.
            <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X