running problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running problem

my car is stagering, puttering or whatever u would like to call it during aceleration all the time, not just once or twice like miss fire but all the time, the catalatic converter was rattingling, so today i took it to the shop thinking that was the problem, they gave me a new catalatic converter installed and the problem still persists, but with no rattaling, they said the converter was in peices, and this one will do the same if i dont get it to a shop quick and stop the running problem, the car is constantly puttering along, boggering along. has this happened to anyone before
    ps. 84k miles

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: michael ]</p>
    Camaro 95 3.4L M5<br />Flowmaster 80srs<br />Catco High Flo Cat<br />Slp CAI<br />Prime wheels

It does all this w/o tripping a code and the SES light? Something like that should have tripped the light by now.
    1995 Firebird 3.8 A4, 140,000 miles and going strong<br />Basically Stock, college=poor <p>Junior Mechanical Engineering Student: Milwaukee School of Engineering; Cpl, MN Army National Guard...just got promoted :)

Comment

thats what i thought, it hasnt
      Camaro 95 3.4L M5<br />Flowmaster 80srs<br />Catco High Flo Cat<br />Slp CAI<br />Prime wheels

Comment

Yep, it happens to me. Im at about 78k. Im curious to know aswell what will fix it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X