Head Liner Fallin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Liner Fallin'

Well, it has finally happened....the head liner has fallen down. I got a quote from my local trim shop to do the job. They quoted me a price of $100.00! They also claim it can be done with two to three hours, as well. Now, how hard is it to do on my own?? Anyone done it with good results?? What adheisive did you use? How long did it take start/finish?? I'm thinking of doing it myself, but is it worth the hassel? Give me some input guys, thanx. By the way---no t-tops. :rolleyes:

100 bux is actualy a good deal, look on ebay what a used 02 headliner goes for..... if u count shipping ( usualy 75+ because its oversize) u save money...

Comment

$100 sounds like a good deal. i think you would be kicking yourself if you passed it up to do it yourself cause from what i have heard, its a PITA.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Okay, sounds like it's time to visit the trim shop. Thanks guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          3 days ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X