Need Help Quick!! Look Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Quick!! Look Inside!

I've had the SES light on for a while now and pulled the codes today, codes were:

System too rich bank 1
    System too rick bank 2
    Catalyst Effiency Below Threshold
    Random Cylinder Misfires
    PSP Switch Failure (something like that)

I figured one of problems was the ignition (wires, plugs, or coils) so I got new wires and plugs today. I've changed out all the old plugs and am putting the wires on now, my question is, what is the layout of the cylinders? (1997 Firebird V6, I was dumb and took them all of instead of doing one at a time)

Is this correct?:

Front of Car

1 2
    3 4
    5 6

Would really like to have car running again so please help!
    C. Boney<br />1997 Firebird 3.8L V6<br />---------------------<br />Modifications:<br /> <br /> SLP Cold Air Induction, Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Carsound 3\" High Flow Cat, Sweet Thunder 24\" Chambered Muffler, Removed Rear Exhaust Section, Custom Fan Switch, 35th Anniv. Silver Stripes, Old T/A-Style Silver Sail Birds

That's correct on your layout.

Front

1 2
    3 4
    5 6

Back
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

thanx a bunch!
      C. Boney<br />1997 Firebird 3.8L V6<br />---------------------<br />Modifications:<br /> <br /> SLP Cold Air Induction, Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Carsound 3\" High Flow Cat, Sweet Thunder 24\" Chambered Muffler, Removed Rear Exhaust Section, Custom Fan Switch, 35th Anniv. Silver Stripes, Old T/A-Style Silver Sail Birds

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X