No announcement yet.

Question for all A4 people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much is the torque converter and shift kit?
    \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

At thunder racing the transgo shift kit for our cars is 109.99.

The corvette servo which works in conjunction with the trans go and frims up the 1-2shift. You can find at www.pro-built.net for $18.55.

After your all done, send your self over to Jegs or Summit and pickup a transmission cooler. This will extend the life of your transmission by half.

I'm not sure what're good prices on torque converters. You'll have to ask someone else

Damn i'm good.

Comment

haha, thanks a lot dude. If this goes through, I'm getting all those things. Will the mods cut the life of the tranny down though ( - the cooler)
        \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

the shift kit says its suppose to actually help the transmission out somehow, so i guess it doesn't really have a negative effect.

I just put in a shift kit/corvette servo on my 95 3.4l a couple days ago... i can't really feel a difference so i think you might want to put your money else where.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X