one stuck headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one stuck headlight

ok my passanger side headlight is stuck up. litterly now i alread did take the arm off and rotate the gear around 180 degrees and that didn't help. before i go out and buy a new motor is there anything else to look for. it comes up fine by itself then it just stays up. then i have to go manually move it down. but it goes up fine, so i don't think its the gears. please any suggestions, cuz i don't want to have to take it to the shop to ask them cuz that cost lots of money

thanks
    brian
    1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Is the motor even turning? If not, check the circuit to the motor. There is a relay in there that could fail, leaving you with an innoperable motor.
    ...it\'s lonely out in space...

Comment

He he... I'm convinced that the Wallflowers song "one headlight" was inspired by a firebird. I can't think of anything more white trash than a rusty thirdgen firebird with one eye shut!

-Brian
      Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

yeah i assume it is turning, cuz it will come up by itself but it just won't go down, could that be my headlight relay?, heck i will check that out thanks
        brian
        1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X