Yet another problem !! (Alarm/headlight problem) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another problem !! (Alarm/headlight problem)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another problem !! (Alarm/headlight problem)

Well today my car started doing something wierd. I would press the factory alarm button and the horn would honk twice and at the same time my headlights flip up then flip down and the front drivers side light makes a buzzing noise for about 5 seconds....I have no clue what this could be someone please know a fix.
    1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Well I did a search and it should be my headlight gears going out...thanks
    1996 Firebird-Y87:SLP Cold Air Intake,Y87 Perf. Package: 3.42 Gears w/ Zexel-Torsen LSD, Sport Steering(14.4:1 ratio), Dual Exit Exhaust,800 watt Pioneer Amp and Two 10\' subs with a custom trunk enclosure.

Comment

only half of the gear is going out. i leave my lights up until i fix it.

this will help.

[ September 10, 2004, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: nightrida ]
      2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/headlightfix/index.htm
        2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

Hey thanks alot for your help I used that site and rotated the motors manually and reconnected them....the lights are working great...Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            2 hours ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X