Modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifications

I've got a 1999 Black T-Top Firebird and I was just wonderin what my first mod should be. I've got a lil over 300 left from my graduation money and I decided to spend it on my car. So if y'all fellas would kinda direct me in the right path I would appreciate it.

BiRdMaN

[ June 15, 2003: Message edited by: birdman99 ]</p>
    1999 Black T-Top Firebird A4<br />W68 and Y87 GT Packages, K&N Air Filter, Ram Air, Whisper Lid, Raised Airbox, SLP Exhaust, Comp Cam, Black Tailight Covers, Black Powdercoated Wheels, Painted Calipers and Side Vents

Well you have a lot of options with $300. One is to save it, or to get an exhaust system... A Lid is always nice on 99+ cars too [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

A lid or something with the intake is always one of the first places people start. Then again $300 is almost enough to get you a flowmaster catback. Then of course you'd have to pay for the install.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ted:
        A lid or something with the intake is always one of the first places people start. Then again $300 is almost enough to get you a flowmaster catback. Then of course you'd have to pay for the install.<hr></blockquote>

It IS enough for a flowmaster catback. [img]smile.gif[/img] Mine was $271.99 plus $7 handling though Summit Racing.

If you have jack stands, you can put it on yourself. Its a very simple job. It took me about 5 hours, including dinner, and looking for a cut off wheel to take off one of the clamps, which I rounded the nut off on.
        1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

When you say lid, what exactly are you talking about (a whisper lid)? And on the flowmaster cat-back systems, does it sound like a ricer or does it have a nice deep tone to it? thanks again
          1999 Black T-Top Firebird A4<br />W68 and Y87 GT Packages, K&N Air Filter, Ram Air, Whisper Lid, Raised Airbox, SLP Exhaust, Comp Cam, Black Tailight Covers, Black Powdercoated Wheels, Painted Calipers and Side Vents

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X