Code507 - RPM High? Leak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code507 - RPM High? Leak?

PLEASE HELP! I have been having 1 or more vacuum leaks on my car and i just replaced one piece, well there was a weird S shaped piece with one connector on each end, i replaced the S piece and one of the connectors, i didn't know the other end was broken (well sorta) so i put everything on now my car runs like crap, the other end is pretty much broken, but it has been like this and hasn't run this bad b4...

My car is IDiling at 2000rpm
    It just wants to jump up and go on its on, but when i press the gas it hesitates, and bogs...

please help!!!

i have reached a dead end and anyhelp will do
    <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuprSpdDB7:
    PLEASE
    My car is IDiling at 2000rpm
    It just wants to jump up and go on its on, but when i press the gas it hesitates, and bogs...
    <hr></blockquote>

this sounds like maybe more than just a vacuum leak. or maybe a really really bad vacuum leak.'
    inspect check valve at brake booster...
    ASE Master, L1, X1, C1. Instructor in automotive systems. 99 3800 4L60E with a few mods and a greatful dead sticker on the back window.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X