hp increases on p&p heads and intake - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hp increases on p&p heads and intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hp increases on p&p heads and intake

i'm getting my head gaskets replaced and while i'm getting that done i may get the heads and intake ported and polished. how much of an increase will i see after i get this done.
    2000 Honda Civic<br />2.25\" magnaflow exhaust<br />AEM CAI<br />DC Sports Header<p>Alpine/Kicker/JL Audio sound system <p>it\'s not rice when i can beat your ***.

ttt, come on guys. are there any ideas. i remember somebody on here getting this done. how much of an increase did you see.
    2000 Honda Civic<br />2.25\" magnaflow exhaust<br />AEM CAI<br />DC Sports Header<p>Alpine/Kicker/JL Audio sound system <p>it\'s not rice when i can beat your ***.

Comment

ttt

Comment

You might see 5-15hp if that - it works well if you decide to do a cam. You have a 3.8 or a 3.4?
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I have a 3.4 and just did this didn;t see much and i'm told i won;'t. Unless i open the rest of the airway up. Exhaust and intake itself then cam and it will all work together
          My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

I am about to have an extra set of 3.4 heads that I bought ported and polished. I have an appointment for a dyno session before the heads go on and I am planning on running the dyno session again after the work is finished. Hopefully, this will bring a little light to the matter. I am NOT doing the cam yet, but instead, just the heads.
            - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated again due to fire
              by ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
              1 week ago
            • RPDRed6
              For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
              by RPDRed6
              Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
              3 weeks ago
            • ssms5411
              No start problem
              by ssms5411
              So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X