A/C STILL LEAKS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C STILL LEAKS!!

As soon as I put the car up for sale the A/C took a dump on me. It wouldn't blow cold air, so I put some more 134a in it and it worked for a couple days then nothing. I took it to a shop and they said it was the compressor that was leaking and I would need a new one.

I put another compressor on. Recharged after that and I could hear a leak from the two pipes on the back of the compressor. The morning after that there was nothing left. Today I replaced the pipes and recharged once again. Sure enough I hear the leak from the same place. NOW WHAT?!??!

Someone is coming to buy the car tomorrow. As far as he knows, I've fixed the A/C.. I told him I would fix it when he test drove it (had the compressor in the mail). I have until tomorrow afternoon to get this thing working... any suggestions???
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

umm.. fix the leak.. or! just tell him you tryed to fix it... but it dident work, and you still plan too take care of it.. or show him what is wrong and make a small cut in the price..

~Bill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X