getting at front blinkers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting at front blinkers?

i got the bulb i need to replace in the front, but how do i get into the lights?

the best way i found to it was under the hood, but the popup headlights are in the way, i can touch the back of it but i cant remove it. how do u change this damn thing...

Comment

you have to get under the and remove the panels under the bumper on either side of the airdam. once you remove those you can access the lights.
      <b>1995 Bright Red 3.4L</b> <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/94camaroguy\" target=\"_blank\">Carmen\'s Page</a>

Comment

Not sure if it's any different from 98+, but on mine, I just take out the headlight and go in from the top. The bulbs go into the lenses from the top and I just find it easier than to put the car up on ramps, take off the big plastic pieces from the bottom, crawl around on the ground, and still have to reach around to the top of the lamp.
        1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by 00firebird:
          the best way i found to it was under the hood, but the popup headlights are in the way, i can touch the back of it but i cant remove it. how do u change this damn thing...
          here i meant that i could reach the back of the DRL without taking anything off, however i dont know where to start with it. i see a little blue flap thing that says lock, that didnt seem to do anything, and i couldnt find anything else on it that wanted to budge

Comment

problem solved, it turns left or right (depending on which side R/L) and you can pull it out. then you have to pull the bulb out seperate, it pulls straight out, had a hard time with the bulb since it exploded and i didnt want to brake it more. both blinkers work, it seems like they blink a little slower, but I cant remember exactly

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X