lt4 knock module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lt4 knock module

will the lt4 knock module work on the 3.8pcm?
    00 Camaro with the Y87 Package!<br /><br />stock times 15.59 @86.3mph with a 2.25 60\'

hummmm.....

Not sure but I just bought one for an LT1 PCM because of false knock retard that was there...after putting in the LT4 module it went away....

Eric
    Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
    1996 Camaro Conv
    2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

I would suspect not, because I think (I could be wrong) that the LT4s were OBD-I, and I don't think the OBD-I sensors are compatible with OBD-II PCMS. Just my speculation.
      Also, I don't know if those are any less sensitive than ours (ours could be the same thing, for all we know).
      Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X