Seatbelt question for 4th gen Firebird owners - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seatbelt question for 4th gen Firebird owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatbelt question for 4th gen Firebird owners

Mine (2000 Firebird) came with these seatbelt buckles (the part that you pull across and plug into the receiving end) that are chrome with a ridged black plastic part that covers part, but not all of the chrome buckle. The back side of the buckle (where you push it into the receiving end) is exposed chrome.

I believe Camaros have a standard GM seatbelt buckle (all of the buckle is covered in plastic except the part that plugs into the receiving end).

I'm curious if all 98+ Firebirds have this style buckle or if they switched somewhere along the way to the standard GM style.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

The Camaro and Firebird both have the same buckles. I never noticed until I looked a minute ago that the passenger side buckle has more of a solid plastic piece with ridged edges and the driver side is a softer feeling rubber that isn't as thick.
    <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      3 days ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X